Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomMatterport Messy House MakeoverMessyVirtual Staging

Matterport Messy House Makeover (via Asteroom Virtual Staging)13139

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | [See Before Virtual Staging]

Matterport Messy House Makeover (via Asteroom Virtual Staging)

Hi All,

Have you done a Matterport virtual tour of a very messy house?

Even better - is it currently listed for sale?

Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai would like to do a couple of Matterport messy house makeovers - with Asteroom virtual staging - and reveal the before and after on this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show on Thursday, 1 October 2020:

Asteroom Virtual Staging: a Deep-Dive Demo and Discussion

Got a Matterport Messy House virtual tour that needs a makeover? Simply post the tour here - or Private Message me.

If we pick "your" messy house for a makeover for the show, we'll ask for all the 360s from the tour and Asteroom will do the makeover at no charge.

Might be a nice surprise and delight for one of your real estate agent clients?!

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
That one I shot back on New Years Eve I have the Matterport tour but, I also have the Panos from the Zillow 3D Home Tour
Post 2 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @lilnitsch

Feel free to send those panos to Dan or me! Either Dropbox or Google drive is fine.

my email is eric@asteroom.com

For anyone that's interested in this - Asteroom is happy to stage your tours for free, and we will present them in the next WGAN show with Dan on 10/1 (1-3 panos per tour. We will choose them)
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport digital twin by North Idaho and Eastern Washington Matterport Service Provider CaptureNW Photographer Jeff Nitschke

@lilnitsch

Thanks for sending this messy house for a makeover.

I ...

1. the kitchen with the "coffee" and wrench on the counter and "cabinet doors"
2. "stove room" (trashed!)
3. 409 cleaner on top of the toilet in the large bedroom
4. the "view" from the living room to the dining room

I was wondering why anyone would want a Matterport tour of this house. Thanks for clarifying that the Matterport measurements "helped with the purchasing of the home as the Flipper was able to measure the space to see what the costs might be for remodeling the home."

What a great candidate for: Matterport Messy House Makeover (via Asteroom Virtual Staging)

I forwarded the Dropbox that you provide to @EricTsai last night and I could imagine that the Asteroom virtual stagers are already "on it" ...

I would to see a Matterport Messy House Makeover for a current house for sale so that that the Asteroom virtual staging can be used to help sell the house (and help the photographer get more business from the real estate agent).

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Often, I will try and tidy up a home move an item here or there. However, with this home that just wasn't an option.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
@DanSmigrod

Often, I will try and tidy up a home move an item here or there. However, with this home that just wasn't an option.

Yes. Been there! But usually just hiding trash cans. Something minor.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I run into this situation a lot when i'm scanning a rental property. The tenants could care less about cleaning up for photography and generally don't want you there. Your example is nice compared to what I sometimes run into. When I get one of these, I don't touch a thing. The owners and prospective buyers are not concerned because, as the realtor says...in rental properties, it's all about the numbers. The photos and 3d tour are just to show that there's no major damage.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

Got a great example of Matterport Messy House (in need of a) Makeover?

Perhaps one of the rentals that you write about?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

if anyone wants to free staging for some of their panos. Please send them to me before EOD on Monday! (28 September 2020)

eric@asteroom.com
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport digital twin by North Idaho and Eastern Washington Matterport Service Provider CaptureNW Photographer Jeff Nitschke

@lilnitsch

Thank you for this additional Matterport Messy House Makeover candidate.

Let's see if @EricTsai decides to include this tour for a makeover in the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show this Thursday, 1 October 2020:

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Asteroom Virtual Staging: a Deep-Dive Demo & Discussion

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101428 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?