Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Example TourEyeSpy360

My EyeSpy360 Tour Example of a Senior Living Apt (Easy, Fast & Affordable)10915

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

EyeSpy360 is an easy, fast and affordable option when you need a lower price point for a virtual tour.

Plus, it's a white-label solution with options for your branding and your client's branding.

I shot this EyeSpy360 Tour (above) yesterday (27 January 2020) of a one-bedroom/balcony senior living apartment. (I will return to shoot a furnished unit and post below.)

I shot the 360º virtual tour with just four (4) 360º photo spheres (and still get a dollhouse view):

1. Living room
2. Bedroom
3. Bathroom
4. Balcony

(You can shoot with any 360º 1-click camera.)

EyeSpy360 did the following:

✓ created the 360º Tour
✓ created the 3D Model
✓ created the floor plans
✓ created the room measurements
✓ created the mini-map (Tip: try "flying-in" from the mini-map)

I that EyeSpy360 does the above for all WGAN Forum Members (EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members).

Note: Note the height of your tripod and the height of your camera. These measurements are the "secret sauce" for EyeSpy360 to create floor plans at scale with measurements and 3D model.

I did the following:

✓ added my nadir logo patch (I need bigger artwork than 256x256 pixels. I will fix later.)
✓ added hotspots (video, Google Maps, Info)
✓ set the view of each 360º
✓ set the starting view of each 360º
✓ labeled each thumbnail (360º)

The EyeSpy360 platform is relatively easy to get up-to-speed. In some instances where I needed help, short "how to" video tutorials walked me through what to do (such as how to set the view in each 360º.)

Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members

EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform - Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members Plus, automatically added to EyeSpy360 Photography Network for potential referrals.
✓ Save $130 on a Ricoh Theta Z1
✓ Save $45 of a Ricoh Theta V

To receive the RICOH Tours coupon codes for these special offers for WGAN Forum Members, either:

Join WGAN Forum - FREE! – and automatically receive a Private Message from me
✓ Private Message me with the Subject: RICOH Tours Special Offer for WGAN Forum

By the way, watch this 74 second video:

✓ EyeSpy360™ - Best practices for taking 360 photos for a virtual tour

Video: EyeSpy360™ - Best practices for taking 360 photos for a virtual tour | Video courtesy of EyeSpy360 YouTube Channel

Best,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

WGAN-TV: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers
EyeSpy360: How to do a Live Video Chat within a 360º Virtual Tour
EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform - Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members
✓ All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: EyeSpy360

Screen Grab: Floor Plans created by EyeSpy360 from EyeSpy360 Tour shot by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Great example showing EyeSpy360 features. Thanks for sharing! A few questions to clarify:

1. Which 360 camera did you use (I presume is was your Insta360 One X)?

2. When you mentioned the tip about, "Tip: try "flying-in" from the mini-map," does the platform facilitate this with a few clicks, or how would you accomplish this?

3. Concerning the floor plan, last time I tried the platform out on a free trial (a few months back), creating the floor plan required a separate walk-through using a special app. Is this still the case, or is this part of the workflow automated similar to Matterport?

4. How accurate are the measurements shown on your floor plan?

5. On the point about measurements and secret sauce, I caught that best practice is to place camera lens at eye-level. My question is, "whose eye-level?"..., the average height of the buyer/viewer, or mine? If you are short, this could be 5'0". If you are my height, this could be 6' at eye level.

6. Did you try to pull 2D stills out of the panos? If yes, just wondering your thoughts on resolution and field of view.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance for the added info!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

Thanks Bryan.

1. I will circle back to you on which camera. Thanks for your patience.

2. You can try "flying-in" with the example above. Look for the mini-map in the bottom left. It's cool!

3. EyeSpy360 creates the floor plan from the 360ºs by seeing the entire space and knowing the height of the tripod and height of the camera. It's an automated workflow. Super-easy. And, the floor plan is included in the $19.75 per tour.

4. Great question on the measurements. I will go back and laser measure (and report back). Thanks for your patience on this.

5. Set the camera at the height that you prefer. I shot with the camera lower than eye-height. It makes for a better walkthrough experience. (My height log is in my home office. I will post that here too.

6. I did pull one 2D still from the pano. I was happy. I will do a series and place in a Dropbox and share here too.

Love the questions. Thanks for asking

Best

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@bryanhscott

Thanks Bryan.

1. I will circle back to you on which camera. Thanks for your patience. THANKS.

2. You can try "flying-in" with the example above. Look for the mini-map in the bottom left. It's cool! SO, JUST CLICK ON THE MINI-MAP, RIGHT?

3. EyeSpy360 creates the floor plan from the 360ºs by seeing the entire space and knowing the height of the tripod and height of the camera. It's an automated workflow. Super-easy. And, the floor plan is included in the $19.75 per tour. WOW! THIS IS A REALLY NICE UPGRADE TO THE PLATFORM I USED IN THE FREE TRIAL JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO! VERY NICE!

4. Great question on the measurements. I will go back and laser measure (and report back). Thanks for your patience on this. THANKS!

5. Set the camera at the height that you prefer. I shot with the camera lower than eye-height. It makes for a better walkthrough experience. (My height log is in my home office. I will post that here too. PERFECT! SO, I AM PRESUMING ONCE THESE MEASUREMENTS ARE FED INTO THE PLATFORM, THEY SHOULD NOT VARY, CORRECT? IN OTHER WORDS, AS WE KNOW, SOME PANOS ARE DONE IN BATHROOMS JUST BELOW THE SIGHTLINE TO THE MIRROR IF THE CAMERA CANNOT BE PLACED ELSEWHERE. ANOTHER EXAMPLE MIGHT BE IN A KITCHEN, WHERE YOU WANT/NEED TO BE 15" ABOVE THE COUNTER-TOPS, BUT GIVEN THE TOP IS NEARLY ALWAYS GOING TO BE 36", THIS IMPLIES THE LENS HEIGHT SHOULD BE SET AT 51" FOR THE ENTIRE SHOOT. THE OTHER, "BEST PRACTICE" I AM ACCUSTOMED TO IS HEIGHT OF CEILING DIVIDED BY 2, BUT CLEARLY THIS DOES NOT WORK IN A 2-STORY ENTRY, OR GREAT ROOM.

6. I did pull one 2D still from the pano. I was happy. I will do a series and place in a Dropbox and share here too. GREAT! LAST I SAW ANY OF THESE WAS DURING SAME FREE TRIAL MENTIONED ABOVE. FROM MEMORY, I THOUGHT THE FIELD OF VIEW WAS A BIT NARROW.

Love the questions. Thanks for asking

Best

Dan

THANKS AGAIN. I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

1. Thanks for your patience

2. Yes. Just click on the mini-map. That will open the mini-map full-screen. You can then click and "fly-in" ...

3. Yes. The EyeSpy360 pricing for the WGAN Forum Community is amazing. EyeSpy360 wants to aggressively build the EyeSpy360 Photography Network to service real estate agents that do not want to do this themselves (see eXp360 Tour). So, they are aggressively pricing EyeSpyTours - including creating the 360º Virtual Tour, the 3D View and the floor plans – all for $19.75. And, you can host as many tours as you like for $9.99 per month. This pricing is lifetime; but may only be available until 29 February 2020. WGAN Members that sign up now get this pricing for life. The floor plan with the area measurements is a great value in itself if you just needed floor plans!

4. Thanks for your patience

5. The height of the tripod/camera must be the same for the entire tour. If you place the tripod on a table in the center of the room, the height of the camera needs to be adjusted so that it is the same as all other 360ºs ...

6. You can zoom in/out on the photos (Sample Photos from Tour Above)
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Example Snapshot from the EyeSpy360 Tour above.

You can see eight (8) snapshots from the tour above in this WGAN Dropbox. (I indicate if I zoomed in.)

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod

Thanks much Dan! On about 1/2 these pics, same issue with camera placement vs. 2D stills that you run into with any other 3D/360 camera. To maximize the view angle, the camera needs to be placed at extremities, which requires more panos than needed for just the tour, but you don't have to use the extras. With a few filters, or some touch-up, they would be fine for many.

Thanks again for the info! Much appreciated.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

Yes. Great point.

I could imagine letting EyeSpy360 building the tour either extra 360s, doing the snapshots and disabling the 360s that you do not want in the tour.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

EyeSpy360 Floor Plans versus Matterport Floor Plans

The Matterport and EyeSpy360 measurements are identical for the same apartment.

(I still need to laser measure the apartment (next week).

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

EyeSpy360 Tour Versus Matterport Digital Twin

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101437 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?