Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Money Making Idea of the WeekZillowZillow 3D HomeZillow Video Walkthrough

Video: Zillow 3D Home Tour Gives Real Estate Agents 7-Day Boost on Zillow9708

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
How to Make Money Idea of the Week
---

WGAN-TV Short Story #553-Zillow 3D tour Gives Real Estate Agents Seven Day boost on Zillow says Zillow 3D Home with Zillow Sr. Director, Product Development, 3D & Computer Vision Josh Weisberg pictured with Zillow Senior Development Manager, Mitch Dawson

Hi All,

Zillow 3D Home Tour gives real estate agents a 7-day boost on Zillow, says Zillow Sr. Director, Product Development, 3D & Computer Vision Josh Weisberg in this (above) WGAN-TV Short Story (#553). [Fast forward to 00:01:24]

- Dan Smigrod: "... a listing has a Zillow 3D Home tour, maybe it has a Zillow walkthrough video, do I get any extra points for our agent? Does that listing get moved up in search? Is there something magical and extra that happens because it has these, one or two or both or these digital assets?

- Josh Weisberg: The answer is yes. We do provide about a seven-day boost for adding a tour. There is, of course, we have sophisticated personalization algorithms that try to match different homes to a buyer, so you should definitely see a boost in the rankings, but the personalization algorithms take precedence over those, so it may not always wind up at the top, but you will get that boost.

How can you leverage this boost to make more money?

Best,

Dan

P.S. For a transcript of the entire WGAN-TV show, please see this WGAN Forum discussion:

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Make Money with Zillow 3D Home

Video: How to Make Money with Zillow 3D Home with with Zillow 3D Home with Zillow Sr. Director, Product Development, 3D & Computer Vision Josh Weisberg and Zillow Senior Development Manager, Mitch Dawson
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Just seven days? Are they kidding? Maybe I'm missing something, but to me this is a resounding reason NOT to bother with Zillow's 3D Home system until they permit NodalView (better looking and more versatile with aerial panos) or GeoCV (better in many ways) tours to be linked to Zillow's 3DH image frame. For years they've allowed professional videos to play from the Zillow Video image link, so why not engage alternate (and better) 3D/360° tours? My two cents.

Yes, I know they've stood hard and fast against MP for years now, but there are other systems today. Zillow, it's 2019.

Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?