Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CUPIXPanoskinWGAN 360 Camera Loaner ProgramXiaomi Mi Sphere

Borrow a Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program8201

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera

Borrow a Xiaomi Mi Sphere 360º Camera from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program

Hi All,

Try before you buy!

You can borrow a Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera – starting 1 January 2018 – from WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program if:

✓ you are a WGAN Basic, WGAN Standard Member or WGAN Premium Member in the United States
✓ you post about your experience using the Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera with either CUPIX or ThreeSixty Tours (and include a CUPIX tour, ThreeSixty Tours tour or to Google Street View via PanoSkin Pro within your WGAN Forum post). A plus would be to include a YouTube video review for WGAN Forum Members
✓ you agree to return the camera (and original packaging) to me within within 10 nights of receipt via a trackable delivery service (WGAN pays for shipping to you; you pay for shipping back to WGAN in Atlanta.)

What a great way to take a 360º camera – and hosting platform – for a spin.

Plus, the WGAN Forum Community gets to hear – and see – from you about your experience.

To to borrow this 360º 1-Click Camera from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, simply complete this Form:

We Get Around Network 360º Camera Loaner Program (Private Message me for the Password)

We just have one Camera (to start). The shipping order will be based on seniority among WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members that request to get on the list. (For clarification, the longer that you have been a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, the sooner that you will receive this loaner Camera.)

WGAN Standard and Premium Memberships includes:

Free use of ThreeSixty Tours Pro 5 Domain Plan (white-label)
6 Months Free Use of CUPIX Small Plan + Studio Add On Pack
Free nadir logo patch from TresDePro
✓ free use of Panoskin Pro to publish to Google Street View
✓ free use of Panoskin Pro to publish to Google Street View

I will post to the WGAN Forum, when - and to whom - I ship out the Xiaomi Mi Sphere 360º Camera and when I receive it back.

Not yet a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member? 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Join WGAN Standard Membership

WGAN reserves the right to modify or cancel the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program without notice.

Best,

Dan

P.S. I will reach out to Xiaomi to see if we can get 9 more Xiaomi Mi Sphere Cameras for the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program to more WGAN Standard and Premium Members can try before they buy!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

More 360º Cameras – and Gear – to borrow:

WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program
WGAN Forum Discussions tagged: WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?