Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 592 Unique Visitors
9,078 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,272 Page Views | 17,237 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport Camera Sales Webinar: 10 Nov 20163065

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Here is the link to this free webinar.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
When you sign-up for this webinar, you are asked these questions.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Dear Dan,

Thank you for registering for "Matterport for Real Estate".
Learn how Matterport's immersive media system is revolutionizing the way people buy and sell properties and how to prepare for the future of real estate marketing.

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to:
webinars@matterport.com

HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR

Post 3 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
They should ask one more question:
"As a real estate agent, would you rather spend 1 to 3 hours scanning a property during your prime daylight hours and preparing the model for viewing after hours - or use that same amount of time creating new listings and selling your listed properties?"

If the answer is the latter - hire an independent Matterport professional.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Shrkfin private msg quote post Address this user
I can't even wrap my brain around the way Matterport is relentlessly marketing to real estate agents.

It is a very short sighted approach that might sell a bunch of cameras now, but will ultimately lead to frustrated agents that won't scan their listings thus won't be paying any $19 model fees and then end up cancelling their $99 monthly subscription.

Who will these frustrated agents call to scan their properties then? Not us, we won't be using Matterport anymore. We had to sell ours because nobody would hire us...

Charles
Post 5 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
I have registered to join the webinar.
Post 6 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
@Shrkfin AND I can only imagine the outrage the typical agent would have should they buy a current version of the Camera and Matterport release a new version?!

I find myself wondering, along with many of you, if it would not have made more sense for Matterport to increase the cost of the Camera/Service fees to support a community of MSPs and market the hell out of the Solution?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
Srkfin,

I am honestly pretty baffled at the course chosen... frankly-think MP is out of touch with the RE industry. Knowing a fair amount of people in Real Estate, I reeeeaaally just don't see a significant number that would have ANY inclination whatsoever- or the time to shoot their own tours. There are exceptions, mostly in smaller markets but... almost all agents/ offices hire out their marketing... "stagers, photographers, videographers, printers to assist with marketing. Why in the world would MP think this would be any different? Frankly, it is a much higher cost to get started, takes much more time to perform, will require more time/effort to stay current with the technology. For efficiency, end product, economics, it is almost always much wiser to pay others what they specialize in to give yourself time to do what pays your bills... what you specialize in.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
I just listened to the Matterport Webinar. Overall, I was pleased. They gave fairly solid information.

What pleased me most was this: when they suggested ways that a real estate agent or broker can get Matterport 3D Tour scanning, their FIRST suggestion was to hire a Matterport Service Provider. Then, they said, if it makes sense for your agency - if you already have photographers on staff - consider buying a camera.
Post 9 IP   flag post
102049 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?