Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
immoviewerRicoh Theta S

Matterport versus Immoviewer + Ricoh Theta2058

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to @Vizocube for calling this to our attention ...

---

Hi All,

Anyone using Immoviewer + Ricoh Theta? If so, why and how do you feel that it compares to Matterport?

Interesting that the Immoviewer website says "over 20,000 satisfied agents in 8 countries."

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Nope, I prefer the Matterport camera and "real feel" of walking trough a 3D space,
Post 2 IP   flag post
Vizocube private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like the company was just launched here in the US. It's a Germany based company. Our experience very interesting option for real estate agents is the ability to do a virtual tour and interact with a client who is looking at it in real time instead of "mattertags". Ofcource it's nowhere close to matterport in terms of quality and immersive feel of being there... Our personal feel is that if we can use 360 photography for outside and incorporate matterport tours for the inside would be a pretty cool setup. Now if all this could be converted into to VR at a reasonable cost that would be the next big thing.

Matterport VR tours are great and work perfect with Oculus but additional cost to them is hard to justify.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I think is not really a threat to our business, what I do is a play it down in meetings by saying that is basically a toy for social media and compare it basically to the go pro concept.

Bottom line I build up the professionalism of Matterport concept and deflate their thinking that this $350 camera is going to replace me .. :-)
Post 4 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user

This guy did a good job explaining it in this video worth watching ..
Post 5 IP   flag post
Juliaatimmoviewer private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone
My name is Julia, the communications manager for immoviewer.
We were asked to make a comment on this thread in response to immoviewer vs. Matterport …

This is how we see it:

We are low cost and efficient service that is much more than just a virtual tour. Our goal is to make sure our product is available to everyone. We have noticed that some of our clients do not like the DIY aspect and would much rather have someone else take photos and create 3D- tours for them. In response we have started working on a partner and resell program for photographers. We are currently working with a group photographers who are helping us to develop the program.

Although we don’t have all the info from Matterport (feel free to fill us in) attached is a little chart on how we differ.

We would love to get your feedback and we are open to discussion about our products and services.

If you are interested in learning more about our program or would like a free trial to test out immoviewer for yourself please contact me at julia.marks@immoviewer.com

Would love to hear your thoughts,

Julia

Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?