Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 675 Unique Visitors
9,061 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,047 Page Views | 18,981 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport Pay-Per-View service almost here....but....11744

MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Well, we were all set to launch the new service today: https://www.homeplan.nz/govirtual/.

It took some time but we've got all the answers we needed from Stripe to calculate the fees structure (pricing to be added to the above shortly).

We've got a live demo 3D Tour ready to go, with net funds raised going to the host's charity.

Then I don't know how many it is affecting - but Matterport just isn't working today on any of our devices. We were logged out of the Capture App and couldn't log in for 2 hours. Then when we could, it's taking hours to upload (on good WiFi). We can, then we can't get into My Matterport. We can't publish changes. Public tours work, then they don't. Is anyone else having issues?

As we are reliant on Matterport being up for our PPV to work over top, we're going to put off launching for a couple of days until their service is restored.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
And now I spot this on FB.

"We will be undergoing maintenance to Matterport services Thursday April 30th, 7-8pm PDT (Friday May 1st, 2-3am UTC). During this time, buy.matterport.com, my.matterport.com, Showcase, API and Space processing will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience."

And now I see in the last few minutes they've updated https://status.matterport.com/ to say they are having issues.

Love the technology, love the platform, but system outages without notifying your users directly is....frustrating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
Ah Ha! So that's why tour 1 of 3 has now taken almost two hours to upload!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvan891
Ah Ha! So that's why tour 1 of 3 has now taken almost two hours to upload!

I am surprised it was uploading in your case. My attempts about 2 hours ago made the upload icon in the Capture red with the message that it could not upload. However it started to get through about an hour ago by small 10% pieces. I went for a walk with my son, came back 10 minutes ago and it was still marked with the re colour. I clicked Upload again and it went through completelly and is being processed now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101853 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?