Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 242 Unique Visitors
9,538 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,563 Page Views | 9,544 Unique Visitors | 13 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3dinterspace private msg quote post Address this user
I am coming up on my first year of ownership and contacted Matterport about the possibility of purchasing an extended warranty for year two. They unfortunately "are not offering them at this time."

I wish I had some perspective of SNAFUs other forum members may have experienced that required repair and the cost associated if outside the first year warranty period. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryce
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dinterspace

Wow! That's a great question.

Using the search box on the forum, I came up with a few related discussions:

1. Matterport Repair Service Estimate
2. Matterport Camera Stolen
3. Insurance for the Camera
4. Error Message

While not exactly your question, I include my Matterport Camera on itemized list of assets on our business insurance

Best,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108377 3 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?