Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCameraseBayGearPricingTrade In

What's my Matterport camera worth?8374

KenBanks private msg quote post Address this user
I have the original Matterport camera, I bought it approx 3 years ago - trying to figure out what it's worth. Im currently having some sensor issues with it, Matterport wants $400-$800 to fix it. So number one - does Matterport offer any kind of trade in value for it?? Number two - is it worth getting fixed and selling on my own and what's the going price?? Thanks in advance!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
It's worth about as much as a Tivo

Trade in program expired awhile back. Haven't heard any chatter about a new camera coming where they could recycle the old camera box and make another series like the Pro 2 Lite.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@KenBanks

I wonder if you could call Matterport Sales and say something like:

1. If the last ___ three years, I have spent ___ with Matterport.
2. In the next three years, I am likely to spend ___ with Matterport.
3. In exchange for me pre-paying for __ years of Matterport Cloud, how about you repair the camera for free? ... or ...
4. How about I buy a new Matterport Pro2 Camera and trade you my Pro1 for a credit of _______ AND pre-pay for the next 12 months.

In the mean time, you might check history of used Matterport Cameras for sale on eBay. I could imagine that it is still worth the repair and then selling it, if you are no longer using it or want to upgrade to the Matterport Pro2.

Your thoughts?

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?