Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Photo RetouchingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comVideo Editing

Am I PhotoAndVideoEdits.com's Only Customer?7532

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
59 Minutes folks.

That's all it took on a set of 23 images I turned in on Thursday.

59 Minutes.

A friend joked that it's because I'm their only customer.

So here's the thing. If that's true, then I'm getting access to an AMAZING dashboard experience that is super easy to setup, upload my photos, set editing preferences, track progress and download my images from THAT WAS MADE JUST FOR ME!!!!

I am SUPER excited to have my own photo processing company that no one else uses!

I found out about PhotoAndVideoEdits.com on WGAN and there's an amazing promo going on that means that all of the edits you see above were FREE. Yes, I didn't pay a penny fo these. I would have gladly, but the insane guy who runs this site is providing a ridiculous promotion to WGAN.

The way I see it is that you're losing money to not try this out.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Chris.

We are happy to say that we do have several paying customers. Most everyone that has tried us for free subscribed to a plan so I am thinking that they had a good experience! I am very happy to work with the WGAN network with a special promo as this is such a great place for information if you are in the Tour business.

As Chris mentioned, it doesn't cost a penny to try us out as getting additional credits every month for paying WGAN members.

We believe that no one else in the Photo & Video editing industry will be able to match the value that we offer not just in terms of cost, but more importantly in the Service we give.

Thanks,
Colin
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience about PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

@PhotoAndVideoEdits

Thank you for your special offers for the WGAN Community

Hi All,

Here are the PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Special Offers for the WGAN Community:

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

FREE! In addition to the 50 FREE Credits when you join, you will automatically receive an additional 50 FREE Credits in your 2nd full month of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
✓ WGAN Forum Welcome Message (as of 14 May 2018) includes how to receive this Membership Benefit (Join the WGAN Forum before 14 May 2018, simply Private Message @DanSmigrod for the how to receive. Please include in your Subject Line: WGAN Forum Benefit: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members When Signed Up for a 400 Credit Plan per Month (or More)

FREE! 50 FREE Credits when you join and 35 FREE Credits each month for the following 11 months
✓ Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter for the WGAN PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Order Form

On a personal note, I have known Colin for years. Colin is super-passionate about creating PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to help you succeed faster.

So, I am thrilled that the We Get Around Network is able to provide the special offers above for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Standard and Premium Members. Colin will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 doing a deep-dive demo and discussion of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Here are all WGAN Forum discussions tagged: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

By the way, I interviewed Colin on WGAN-TV Live at 5 twice:

WGAN-TV Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Colin Forte
WGAN-TV Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Colin Forte

Best,

Dan

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com | @Hometakes | @PhotoAndVideoEdits | LinkedIn | Twitter
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Hey All...

PhotoandVideoEdits.com has been doing a GREAT JOB! I already had over 20 jobs, and they're worth EVERY PENNY. Thanks to them, I got to go to a concert that I could NOT have attended if I had to work all night editing shots! Hmmmm, go see Stone Temple Pilots, The Cult and Bush... or stay home and edit pics...? I chose the latter and had a great night.... THANKS!

Howard

clickable text
Post 4 IP   flag post
OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using him for a couple of months now and I'm a fan. Colin is super responsive and I've been able to spend more time prospecting for new business (with six new agents brought on since switching to him ANDDDDDDD a nomination for best of photographer since starting to use his services). He's very accommodating too, because of an on-the-job injury I have a particularly annoying-for-any-editor shooting style that has to be adjusted in post and he graciously assists me in compensating for my handicap. If you've been wondering if you can afford to outsource, I will tell you that you can't afford not to. Besides that, if the God of all that is Matterport, Metroplex (men want him, women want to be him...or uh, maybe I have that reversed), uses them then what more do you need to know to start using them yourself? So in the immortal words of Arnold: "Come on, do it! Do it NOW!"
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@OpenHouseOptics You are flattering me too much I'll tell you what though! If I have any sway in anyone's decision making, I'd love to lend it to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com.

The consistency in the image editing; the simplicity in the powerful dashboard system; and Colin's enthusiasm have made a massive difference in my past week! We've had a VERY busy week and have scheduled a large number of last minute bookings. I've been scrambling to keep up with what my team is turning in to me and P&V Edits has saved my hide!

I got to take my kids swimming, build a bathroom vanity, cook dinner and do laundry tonight without having to worry about photo processing
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Metroplex360

@PhotoAndVideoEdits - and @Hometakes – Founder Colin Forte will be my guest again on today's (Thursday, 23 August 2018) WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EDT | GMT -4) to help you succeed faster with:

WGAN-TV Pricing for Matterport Service Providers: Bundles and Add Ons

I hope you can join the show and participate in the discussion.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV Pricing for Matterport Service Providers - Bundles and Add On with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte

Hi All,

If you are using PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, what has your experience been?

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
I could not be happier, his editing team allowed me to increase my business threefold in just two months. He is super responsive as an owner and the work is worth every penny.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
I have been putting off adding a review here for the simple fact that I WANT THIS SERVICE ALL TO MYSELF!

These guys are amazing! So fast, so responsive and amazing quality photos. I send a couple jobs a day to them and they are consistent and FAST!

I have also reached out and spoken to Colin a couple times and he is so responsive and always on the ball. I have only had to request one minor change once and received all photos back again within the hour.

Can't express enough how quick, easy and great quality I find this service!

Thank you Photo and Video Edits!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Dolloff

Ha!

Glad to hear that are happy with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com and its Founder Colin Forte (and this WGAN Membership Benefit).

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
101722 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?