Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FLIRHome Inspectors

HOme Inspectors7158

reinspimg private msg quote post Address this user
How many home inspectors we have on here?
Post 1 IP   flag post
jfrankcole private msg quote post Address this user
Do you use matterport in your inspections? If so, how? What benefits do you see?
Post 2 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
If Flir (thermal camera manufacturer) made an adapter for the Matterport camera, you'd have a great tool for home inspectors. Find insulation problems, electrical hot spots, water leaks, etc. That would make an awesome dollhouse view.

Incidentally, there is an adapter for an iPhone.

https://www.flir.com/products/flir-one-gen-3/

The Gen 3 model (for iPhone) is $199.00.

Scott
Post 3 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
As an after thought, IMHO, Matterport should work on making the camera more versatile, rather than creating a less expensive version and marketing to our customers and undermining our livelihood. Just saying.

Scott
Post 4 IP   flag post
reinspimg private msg quote post Address this user
I am not licensed yet for Inspections but when I a plan to merge the 2, and my name states Real Estate Inspections and imaging. Right working on the imaging side of the business. I think I would concentrate my inspections around Pre-Listing and using Mattertags to show the problems in the house, Yes Flir integration would do wonders in the Residential and Commercial fields. I am trying to get a report company to partner with Matterport as part of the ecosystem.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101426 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?