Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyCamerasPro2

Pro2 Time to Ship?5243

Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious about how long it took to ship your new Pro2 camera after ordering. We purchased about 2 weeks ago and haven't really heard anything at all from MP. When I emailed to ask, I got passed around to 4 people and then received a super generic response of mid-late August so I was just curious what everyone else's experience has been recently. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
@CLE3D - I ordered the Pro2 upgrade on the trade-in program on April 8, 2017 and I just received the the Pro2 yesterday August 16, 2017.... 4 months later. Argggh!

I am sure that the process is faster now, but get don't too anxious. It will arrive and with very little communication from MP.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered a new Pro2 the middle of June and had it by July 1. Maybe it was faster because it wasn't a trade-in.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
@fullpreview That's craziness! Thanks for the input and have you scanned anything yet? Thoughts on differences?

@fotoguy That's not bad at all, definitely excited to do some comparison scans of my own. What have you thought so far?

Did they at least send you guys tracking info when it shipped out?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
We did not have the Pro1 so I can't tell you the differences. We really like it and have done several scans with it. You can check them out on our website. Just posted a tour last night we did of a $1,400,00.00 house last Friday.

clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
Tracking info yes - 6 days by fedex from CA to FL.

I just got it yesterday - no scan yet, but I am looking forward to seeing additional blue dot suggestions for scan areas that appears to be a new feature of the Pro2.... may save us time with extraneous scans.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Our took forever to arrive (I actually think they lost the order)... I kept hounding them though and we received it after about 2 months from time of order. Bear in mind, we did a pre-order. I assume it's much faster now.

I do recommend the upgrade for image quality alone.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered mine on the upgrade program in June and just got it Tuesday. Tracking said it wouldn't be here until today so it was a nice surprise to get it Tuesday!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
Ironically enough, the day I post this, I received the tracking number, thanks for everyone's responses!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101436 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?