Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro2

Matterport: Daily Updates Starts 7/1/2017.4875

StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Oh...me and my silly dreams....

Businesses have meeting CONSTANTLY to keep everyone on board, the vision remains clear, new systems are created, problems are discussed...blah blah.

I dream of the day that I receive a daily update on this forum posted by Chief Baby, received from the MatterGods.

Something super simple like...

To: Our MSP's we love and respect (cough)
Date: November 1, 2017

Re: Daily Update

Good morning MatterBabies. Here is our update for July 1, 2017

1. We received notice there are issues in the workshop. The MatterTechs are aware of the problem and we expect the issue to be resolved faster than you can say

2. The company is looking to update it's Johnson Rod and have the Penske file ready for review this afternoon.

3. Yes...we know there is an issue regarding slow transfers and wifi interference. We also know we've addressed this issue three times. The issue is being addressed and July 20th has been mentioned umpteen times. Hint: No new action needed on your part. We've got this covered.

4. Today is Matt's birthday. His email is [redacted]. Send him good wishes.

5. Free ice-cream is being offered at 2:00pm in the lounge. Come over and join us. Bring your own cone!

That concludes our daily outreach.

As always, MatterBaby, we appreciate your support while we continue to grow and conquer the world together.

Respectfully,

MatterGods

P.S. It's not really Matt's birthday today

I think the five minutes (or less) it would take to create a daily MatterBriefing would go a TREMENDOUS way in reaching out and building relationships.

HOWEVER...

We would also need to be responsible and not take advantage of that or use it as a sounding board to improve your ranking with the MatterBaby contest.

I can say for sure that those few minutes spent on a daily briefing would REALLY REALLY make me feel like I'm part of the team.

Should I lay off the crack or is things a reasonable request?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Fine idea! Except that it presupposes that MP gives a tinker's damn about us humble Matterbabies.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I think it would create more a family type of relationship (warm and happy...everyone on board and helping each other) than an US vs THEM attitude (which, sadly, pertains to the majority of business/customer relationships).

No one is asking to swap birthday cards or be invited to parties but with the investment of such an EASY, SIMPLE and FAST act of respect I would imagine the return of loyalty and support would be well worth it.

If I had to wait 30 minutes for my food to arrive at the restaurant I'd be livid. However, if the server said two cooks quit and cooks times are reaching up to 30 minutes, I'd be ok with that.

Call and tell me you'll be late...I get it. Just don't show up 30 minutes late and not tell me at all.

Such simple FAST acts of respect/kindness go an amazingly far distance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
🤣🤣🤣🤣 these posts are a big reason why I love this forum!
Post 4 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
The ice-cream is a good idea, just need to give a few days advance notice and organise the visa...

Great idea,
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@StevenHattan I enjoyed that, very funny!
Post 6 IP   flag post
ahahahahahaha....I noticed the "Bill's Email" had been redacted. Was that a real email? I just made it up.
Post 7 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
I like the Seinfeld references!
Post 8 IP   flag post
@PhotoJoe hahaha....Mulva?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Saint Louis, MO
Invelop private msg quote post Address this user
Clickbait
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I would love Matterport to have a public development log. I find it interesting and when the 3rd party SDK is opened up, it will be increasingly of interest to developers.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?