Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GSV17

Video: Which 'new' camera did Dan invest in?4597

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

All the 3D/360º/VR camera announcements at the 2017 Google Street View Summit (GSV17) in Tokyo (10-11 May 2017) could make your head spin. There were at least 50 1-click 360º solutions before this historic event: the Super Bowl for 3D-360º-VR. (I still need to update this list based on the announcements at GSV17.)

Plus, I still have MORE videos, photos and Google Street View Summit news to post with the TAG: GSV17.

In the last few years, it was super-easy-peasy to research and buy a 3D/360º/VR camera in the residential real estate space. There was really just one, amazing new solution. It was as easy as picking this camera (video above/photo below: a million years ago) that my wife spotted in an antiques store in Chattanooga a few months ago ( I bought it for $20 - an investment ). It's a Polaroid Land Camera: the 800 (Wikipedia: 1957–1962).

Once I get done posting all the videos/photos, etc., I will start giving my commentary about the various cameras, platforms and related news at the 2017 Google Street View Summit. There is a TON to be excited about: if you are buying for the first time or adding to your existing gear (or just want to know about what you may be competing against.)

Many Forum Members have reached out to me via email about "Which camera?" (Thanks for your patience! I will post to the Forum.

I'll get there! Again, thanks for your patience. So much to share with you.

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
bonfire21 private msg quote post Address this user
What a tease

Would anyone else here like to comment with their choices?

Or their guesses for what Dan decided on?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?