Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Vacasa

3D tours for 15 Vacation Villas on an Island4290

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A new Member of the Forum asks if he should buy a Matterport Camera to scan 15 vacation Villas on an Island (and for listings).

Will it help the marketing of the vacation villas? real-life examples/experience?

Should I write back that I will do some of the villas on half cash / half trade and train the agent how to scan: especially the view? 😎

Dan

----

New Member writes...

----
Hi Dan,

My name is [redacted]. I am a Realtor with [brokerage] in [redacted] islands. Besides selling and listing real estate I also manage 15 vacation villas on island. I have been keeping an eye on MP for well over a year now. I would love to hear from any other forum members who use MP for vacation rentals. I think the value is there, especially with the recent price reduction.

Thanks for you work on the forum, it is obviously a labor of love for you!

Warm regards,

[redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'll go one better.

Assuming it's a nice tropical destination, if he provides all travel and accommodation for 2 for 2 weeks, we'd consider doing it at no cost Especially if it's all-inclusive with food and drinks...

I really need a vacation...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D Totally feel you there... I have a similar deal in the works Not 15 villas though 5 in Branson. I'm consulting and helping them decide if they want to invest in the camera or have me out (and a caravan of children and my wife)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
I would consider a similar deal to Queen City if I happen to be closer to his islands.
Post 4 IP   flag post
VacationVision private msg quote post Address this user
The tours will definitely help market the villas. Vacasa has been using them with great results: https://matterport.com/case-study/vacasa-case-study/ - "Properties featuring Matterport 3D tours yielded 15% increase in online engagement and 14% higher occupancy; supporting 50% inventory growth since adoption".
Post 5 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
The 5 star resort I did work for were so happy with the product they gave me a 1-night accommodation for 4 (2 rooms), breakfast and dinner at their top restaurant. It was amazing, the family loved it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@VacationVision Congrats and thanks for sharing the case study. @Marcel Nice!!

@DanSmigrod you neeeeed an assistant for that kind of gig, hint hint!! Is that island anywhere near Oz?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Which 3rd party solutions would you include in your quote to win this vacation villas business?

I would use at least these three.

✓ use a CartoBlue interactive map to help the agent visually show all their vacation villa rentals:
✓ include the Vacation.Vision listing platform
WP3D Models to create single property websites for each rental

Dan

@nat_vanveen
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod How about creating a page where resorts can request Matterport Tours in exchange for a vacation? 👍
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Metroplex360

I can't just keep these opportunities for me?

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?