Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WP3D Models

Examples of MSP Matterport Spaces Galleries3857

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

If you are using WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin to create a Gallery for your website, could you share a link in this discussion?

Here's the We Get Around Atlanta Gallery powered by WP3D Models.

While I often talk about WP3D Models as a great tool for creating branding/un-branded single property websites and helping with SEO, I forget to mention that WP3D Models makes it super-easy and super-fast to create a gallery that includes a Map. Plus, Matterport Spaces 3D Tours can be viewed by category such as residential or commercial real estate.

Best,

Dan

P.S. By the way, while the We Get Around Atlanta website is powered by Squarespace, we had Wordpress installed solely so that we could benefit from the power of WP3D Models.

Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Your gallery is different than mine - Did you have some custom scripting done? It is really great looking, Dan.

@DanSmigrod @rpeterson I love the WP3D plugin - Thanks Ross!
http://fivedmedia.com/gallery/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson

Your Gallery looks great. Looks like the only difference is that we enable viewing by sub-category.

We can recommend a 3rd party company that can:

✓ install Wordpress
✓ install WP3D Models
✓ install We Get Around 3D Tour examples models for Basic, Standard and Premium Members
✓ do training
✓ provide ongoing support
✓ provide additional marketing services for real estate agents

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! Yes, WP3D Matterport Gallery PlugIn is amazing! We were looking for a way to showcase all of our spaces and this is it. More than that it also helps with our search engine optimization and provides a way to complete some nice single property websites or simply bring all of our material together. We have an office in Raleigh/ Durham, NC and New England, so we cover a lot of the East Coast. This helps us to show that!

I cannot share the link at this moment as we are doing some updates. But here is a pic of our map.

Thank you WP3D Plugin!

Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?