Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cloud AccountPro2Pro3

Mixing Matterport Pro3 and Pro1/Pro2 scans?18099

aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone

I know that Pro3 scans wont work on a classic account.

I know that in the single instance of the capture app, in ipad, i can sign in and out to different accounts.

I am told that you can mix a scan job with Pro/Pro2 scans with Pro3, but that would mean it would only be processed on a new / non-classic plan

Question:

I have an ipadpro with a bunch of older scans from our pro1 pro2 cameras.
If I sign out of a classic plan, and sign in on a new plan, to mix Pro3 scans into an existing Pro1/pro2 scan project, will that risk converting all my other existing pro1/pro2 jobs into not being process-able back onto classic plans when I re-sign-in into my classic account?

Hope I made sense.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Save your tours to your computer and you'll always have and can go back and forth as needed. I just did a Cruise Ship and used both cameras and they mixed fine.
Post 2 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
@DouglasMeyers
Thanks for the tip!

Wow a cruise ship? Would be great if you could share some experience about it.
Did you have to do long corridors and repetitive looking rooms?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
When I bought my BLK360 a few months ago and I was doing a test I was experiencing the same problems. After a few scans with the BLK360 I could not add a progressive Pro2 scan in a place where everybody including me could assume they should work. My thoughts were: everything around was captured and defined by BLK360 scans so if I got data for a fence there should not be a problem to do a Pro2 scan near it. Later I came to conclusion that it probably would not work and I would need to do Pro2 scans in between existing BLK360 scans. Progressing further with a Pro2 after doing only BLK360 won't work but adding a Pro2 scan to existing mesh in between BLk360 scans should.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?