Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BaezeniBIM

BIM files from e57 or xyz: have you used Baezeni for LOD 200 BIM?18003

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone used Baezeni for creating LOD 200 BIM files from E57 or xyz using Pro2 or Pro3? If so what was your experience? I'm wondering their pricing and turnaround for say a 50k warehouse BIM.

Found anyone you like at different pricing and turn around than Matterport? Yesterday I wasn't able to reach any actual sales people at Matterport when I called and I'm not terribly comfortable about that......
Post 1 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Dave 3d

We are more than happy to help and will give you feedback directly or as well connect directly with our BIM teamleader via email or a chat channel.

If you go to our web page: https://baezeni.com/engineering

Then push the button show below and you will get more details and examples of some projects and delivery types of LOD from point Cloud to BIM services we have produced:

Try us out we have 16 years experience and are a independent company network with employees as sole owners. We are 120 engineers and operators from Scandinavia, Thailand and Vietnam ready to serve and produce BIM and all types of 3D presentations from all types of input.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?