Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Snoppa rover on Indiegogo16857

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to search for the tread about it but found nothing.

I am thinking about backing Snoppa Rover project up and getting it. At the end of the day it is not just a simple tripod. I just scanned a natural rock climbing wall for my client and I had to level my tripod everytime I moved it to a new spot. So that auto leveling alone is a great feature along with follow me, other moves and path planning. And now they are promising to update it later with obstacle avoidance

Has anybody tried to backup some manufacturers on Indiegogo and lost?
I probably would not risk hard earned $3600 AUD but it is most likely I can get required amount doing very little so it is not hard earned cash. Still I do not want to lose them if this project fails.

P.S. for a camera rover DIY I have finally found a really easy solution that can make one for under $600 with RC. I will post all details in my thread about it when I put it all together. I am just slowly buying parts for it. However the rover will have 0 programming required and will just move your camera remotely.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I do not back companies via Indiegogo or kickstarter. Never again.

I have once supported a company called OSSIC who promised to develop a 3D audio headphone for spatial VR. Ossic was one of the most successful campaigns on kickstarter at those days (2016). But it went bankrupt. I have never received anything from them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I backed two smaller projects, a mini drone that after being over a year late received drone that did not work and only half the accessories promised. Then a early adopter 3d 360 camera with cloud processing. Over 3 years later nothing. So I do not believe it’s a good investment, Indiegogo is happy to get their cut but do little to vet products. I see just to many failed or late products and now have seen a few repeat offenders. I will be heard pressed to back an Indiegogo product. I would wait till they go into production. Nice to get discount but early product delivery has its own issues. Good luck on your endeavor. Keep us posted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys. I think I will pass on backing it up then. I believe they should start selling it online by the end of the year so I will just wait for anyone who owns it already reviewing it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101704 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?