Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Snap private msg quote post Address this user
I received notification of failed login attempts into my account under one of WP3D's rep's user names. There were 18 failed attempts today which is higher than normal and haven't received a notification from wordpress on failed attempts before.

Tried checking out WP3D's website. It shows up for a few seconds and then disappears with a weird error page showing up (attached). Just reset all my passwords and removed the rep's account. Still waiting to hear back from support but thought I'd give everyone a heads up and keep an eye on your accounts. Is anyone else seeing this error when you go to their website? Tried clearing my cache and it does it again.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Same... hopefully not affecting the plugin side.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Only try logging in through a site like Chrome which has good fraud detection. If I get to don't go here messages, I don't go there and I never go back. I don't care what website it is, Internet isn't that important!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the heads up on this. We made some changes to the hosting just recently to try and avoid this screen (not an internet security screen, it's simply a "host not found" screen. Still, not good and we'll work with the host (or get a new one) to see if we can get this fixed.

In the meantime, you should be able to resolve the issue and properly access the site if you clear your cache / cookies as the updates may make what was cached not resolve properly.

But no, the site was NOT hacked, and this is not a malicious site or dangerous site message. Read it carefully and you'll see that. It's simply stating that the website files are not found. Again, not good, and we'll work with the host to see why this is happening and requires a cache / cookie clear.

@snap, the failed login attempts on a user on your website, WP3D user or not, means someone is trying to hack your site. We strongly recommend that you only keep necessary users active on your website, and when you create a user for us to troubleshoot, you should delete it once we've resolved the issue.

Thanks again for the heads up on this!
Daniel @ WP3D
Post 4 IP   flag post
Snap private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, thank you Daniel
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?