Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hopscotch InteractiveHow toPivoPivo Real EstateZillow 3D Home

Video: How to Do a Zillow 3D Home Tour Hack with Pivo Pod Black16201

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Zillow 3D Home Tour Hack with Pivo Pod | Video courtesy of @Hopscotch Interactive YouTube Channel | 7 January 2022

Hopscotch Interactive YouTube Channel

The best way to use a mobile phone for the Zillow3D home tours is with the Pivo Pod ...

Source: Hopscotch Interactive YouTube Channel

Websites: Pivo Real Estate | Zillow 3D Home | Hopscotch Interactive

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Pivo Real Estate | Zillow 3D Home | Hopscotch Interactive

--

Demo of Pivo Pod for Vloggers/YouTubers/Social Media | Video courtesy of @Hopscotch Interactive YouTube Channel | 7 January 2022

--

Transcript (Video 1 of 2 Above)

Emily Olman: Okay guys. I'm back here with the Pivo.

Now I'm going to show you the Pivo tour, which is different than the app that I just showed you with people less. The streaming and the video and photos that you can do, it's really different and I'm excited to share it with you.

Let's just start from the beginning again. I've already shown you guys how this can be used for influencers or for social media folks.

I do think that it is pretty awesome. You start with your tripod and you can use the tripod that it comes with that comes in the case. I think you can get this whole kit for about $399, which is awesome. Anyway, so then you can put your phone here. Now, remember that I did a video last year. Maybe it was in 2020. It was a year ago and I was telling people, you can DIY a Zillow 3D Home Tour.

What I did is I said, okay, just hold the phone and I illustrated how you go in a circle like this and show people how to do it by trying to stand still. But there's so much room for user error in that and it rarely works easily the first time.

It's great for DIY and it's an awesome tour for you guys to do. Very inexpensive 3D tours are 360 tours. But this is a huge upgrade on that and it's slow, which is one of the things I found out, but I want to show you why I still think it's cool. I've got my phone here and I'm going to go into a couple of different apps.

The Zillow 3D Home Tour is not yet native with this, which means it doesn't pair right away. Screen recording now, and if I go into my Zillow 3D Home Tour and open that app up. I can do a new virtual tour, use an iPhone.

Then I will add home address later. Wait, search again add home address later. Once you stick it in the device, you have to be careful because it's like already hard to, to use the touchscreen once it's there. But let's just say I'm in a single family home and on Floor 1, and we're going to start with a new room or area.

Now, what I had done before was I had held this in my hand and moved around. But instead, what I'm going to do this time is I'm going to take my remote control. If you just get this part of it, just this little device, it's 199 and I think you might even be able to get less expensive versions of this might [inaudible 00:02:59] going for even less.

But watch this, I'm going to push the button, the two arrows on the left, and that rotates it around. Let's look at the time. Let's see, it's 10 after.

I am going to rotate this device now, normally I would be getting out of the way, but since I'm just showing it to you guys right now, I'm going to stay still. You have to keep holding the device.

What I found is that it will make it through almost an entire rotation. But it will make it through an entire rotation. You have to like keep holding it and then you can let go. You might have to like hold it down for a few more seconds.

This is still under a minute. It's going pretty fast, but I think you should calculate there being about one minute per rotation.

Yes, exactly. You can't see it, but I'll show on the recording, on the screen recording. But basically there's still like 15 little bars, little blue lines left. Then I'm going to just keep going and boom, it's done. Now I'm going to just do balcony. Wait, but I want to pause this so it doesn't keep going.

I'll just do balcony and it's processing and I'll say done. The thing that I learned was that since it's not native, I can use this remote control, but there's things that just aren't calibrated right, but this is a huge upgrade over doing it with a broom handle are doing it, just holding it and trying to keep it level.

That's really hard to do. If you're gonna do Zillow home tours, but you don't have the money for a 360 camera and you don't want to go all in on getting a full setup. I think this with a very simple tripod, this one is only $79 with Pivo. I think it's a really good deal and I think it's a great way to have really clean Tours.

I didn't notice that and I will probably show it in the video, but I noticed that the [inaudible 00:05:11] patching was very big.

It was like big black areas and so that was visible to me. But most of the research shows that only one percent of people look down or look up on your 360 content.

I almost wouldn't be afraid of that being an issue and, you should still just try it and see what you think. We did a panorama so we could actually complete this tour with one panorama or we could keep going. I'm going to finish that and it'll just keep it private and then we can look at it later.

---

Transcript 2 of 2 (Video above)

Emily Olman: Okay guys. I'm back here with the Pivo. Now I'm going to show you the Pivo tour, which is different than the app that I just showed you with people less. The streaming and the video and photos that you can do, it's really different and I'm excited to share it with you. Let's just start from the beginning again.

I've already shown you guys how this can be used for influencers or for social media folks. I do think that it is pretty awesome. You start with your tripod and you can use the tripod that it comes with that comes in the case. I think you can get this whole kit for about $399, which is awesome. Anyway, so then you can put your phone here.

Now, remember that I did a video last year. Maybe it was in 2020. It was a year ago and I was telling people, you can DIY a Zillow 3D Home Tour. What I did is I said, okay, just hold the phone and I illustrated how you go in a circle like this and show people how to do it by trying to stand still. But there's so much room for user error in that and it rarely works easily the first time.

It's great for DIY and it's an awesome tour for you guys to do. Very inexpensive 3D tours are 360 tours. But this is a huge upgrade on that and it's slow, which is one of the things I found out, but I want to show you why I still think it's cool.

I've got my phone here and I'm going to go into a couple of different apps. The Zillow 3D Home Tour is not yet native with this, which means it doesn't pair right away. Screen recording now, and if I go into my Zillow 3D Home Tour and open that app up. I can do a new virtual tour, use an iPhone. Then I will add home address later.

Wait, search again add home address later. Once you stick it in the device, you have to be careful because it's like already hard to, to use the touchscreen once it's there. But let's just say I'm in a single family home and on Floor 1, and we're going to start with a new room or area.

Now, what I had done before was I had held this in my hand and moved around. But instead, what I'm going to do this time is I'm going to take my remote control. If you just get this part of it, just this little device, it's 199 and I think you might even be able to get less expensive versions of this might [inaudible 00:02:59] going for even less.

But watch this, I'm going to push the button, the two arrows on the left, and that rotates it around. Let's look at the time. Let's see, it's 10 after. I am going to rotate this device now, normally I would be getting out of the way, but since I'm just showing it to you guys right now, I'm going to stay still. You have to keep holding the device.

What I found is that it will make it through almost an entire rotation. But it will make it through an entire rotation. You have to like keep holding it and then you can let go. You might have to like hold it down for a few more seconds.

This is still under a minute. It's going pretty fast, but I think you should calculate there being about one minute per rotation. Yes, exactly. You can't see it, but I'll show on the recording, on the screen recording. But basically there's still like 15 little bars, little blue lines left. Then I'm going to just keep going and boom, it's done. Now I'm going to just do balcony. Wait, but I want to pause this so it doesn't keep going.

I'll just do balcony and it's processing and I'll say done. The thing that I learned was that since it's not native, I can use this remote control, but there's things that just aren't calibrated right, but this is a huge upgrade over doing it with a broom handle are doing it, just holding it and trying to keep it level.

That's really hard to do. If you're gonna do Zillow home tours, but you don't have the money for a 360 camera and you don't want to go all in on getting a full setup. I think this with a very simple tripod, this one is only $79 with Pivo.

I think it's a really good deal and I think it's a great way to have really clean Tours. I didn't notice that and I will probably show it in the video, but I noticed that the [inaudible 00:05:11] patching was very big. It was like big black areas and so that was visible to me. But most of the research shows that only one percent of people look down or look up on your 360 content.

I almost wouldn't be afraid of that being an issue and, you should still just try it and see what you think. We did a panorama so we could actually complete this tour with one panorama or we could keep going. I'm going to finish that and it'll just keep it private and then we can look at it later.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
PivoRealEstate private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @DanSmigrod for the detailed transcript to the introduction of Pivo Black and Pivo Tour.
We would like to seize the opportunity and say thank you to @Hopscotch for the detailed video.

We hope that this video is helpful to the community members who are interested in Pivo.

Pivo Real Estate Team
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?