Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Image QualityMatterport SupportQualitySupport

What is the email address for Matterport Customer Service?16051

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Just a generic customer support question. In the past you could email customer support to get questions answered that were not urgent.

I have tried to contact them about the quality of the photos. In the past my photos were crisp and clear and now not so good. I am trying to get customer/tech support to look.

I do not like calling because you set on hold and most times they have to look into the issue prior to giving an answer which usually comes in an email.

Does anyone have an email for support?

Their webpage still has the email contact button but as soon as you push it you get the phone numbers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

Support@Matterport.com

(Please let us know the answer to your quality of images question.)

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Dan, I finally found the new process to email customer support. They require you to post a question on the support page, if there are no other questions similar they push you thru and then allow you to email support. Thank you for the quick response and as soon as I get their response, I will post it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Here is the MP response,
Hi Ron,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Matterport Support.

The sharpness of the images being taken on the snapshots would depend on what images were loaded on the screen when you clicked on the Camera icon. I would definitely wait until the computer completely loads the image on the screen before taking a snapshot. Webgl is RAM intensive. Make sure to close excessive browser windows and any background apps. It's sometimes helps to power off and on the computer. That might help stop any background apps that you're unaware of. It would also help if you may send us a sample image that was sent to you that had the blurry images so we may investigate further.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Michael

I came up with two issues, my photo quality has decreased since I moved into my new home, where we only have DSL internet, so the slow internet speeds are contributing to photo's not being clean and crisp. But I may have a secondary issue video card going out. The video card overheating regularly kicks me out of the MP model and maybe also preventing a completely crisp view.

Since I did not know this, it appears MP is taking screenshot off our computers and using that for the photos we download. So, resolution, wait until highspeed internet reaches me, currently on the waiting list for Starlink highspeed internet. Second need to replace my aging laptop to fix the video card issue.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?