Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19MarketingNewsStatistics

15 of 88 Offers for this Washington, DC house were sight unseen14559

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

CNN Business (30 March 2021) 76 all-cash offers on one home. The housing madness shows no signs of slowing

Of those 88 offers, 76 were all-cash, said Coleman, who works for RE/MAX Realty Centre. There wasn't even enough time for all of the bidders to visit the property. She said 15 offers were sight unseen.

In fact, the inventory of available homes for sale is now at a record low, driving competition and home prices ever higher across many regions of the country. With demand for homes remaining strong, it's hard to imagine when the market might become more affordable and that has left many buyers wondering whether they should act now or just wait it out.

Home prices were up 10.4% at the end of 2020 compared with the year before, according to the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller U.S. National Home Price NSA Index, with cities like Phoenix, Seattle, and San Diego seeing the largest price gains.

Source: CNN Business

--

I encourage you to read the entire article. Lots of statistics.

--

How to you get real estate agents to buy virtual tours when the house will sell anyway? Watch:

Transcript: WGAN-TV 74 Reasons Real Estate Agents Buy Virtual Tours

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Axis360Media private msg quote post Address this user
This is the paragraph I can’t help but notice. “The buyer, she said, is an investor who is likely to renovate and resell at an even higher price.”

So this clearly indicates to me this sale, and many others will simply exacerbate our already overinflated housing bubble. It won’t end well for some of these investors. Worse I pity the fools rushing to buy overpriced properties with maybe their life savings.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?