Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

What you guys Think?
Should do the work?
Post 1 IP   flag post
MikeFrey private msg quote post Address this user
The lighter the better, especially if you plan on doing big jobs or multiple jobs that last all day. There is so much walking and carrying involved that it's almost like a yoga class that never ends.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Biggles private msg quote post Address this user
After a lot of searching I settled on the Benro C2282TB1 Carbon Fibre tripod which is lightweight but strong, has plenty of height if needed, comes with a bag and accessories and is now my preferred tripod for still photography. It uses the PU-60 plate which suits the MP and one of the legs turns into a monopod. It is a very versatile good looking tripod and much cheaper and lighter than the comparable Manfrotto Carbon Fibre I have. Check this web site for the tripod itself but it should be cheaper in the States - http://www.photo-shop-studio.com.au/tripods-monopods/aluminium/benro-travel-angel-tripod-kit-carbon-fiber-c2282tb1/
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wyzlo

Our Matterport Gear and Accessories Shopping List begins with a discussion of which tripod I recommend and why.

In our We Get Around Blog Post ...

Matterport Photographers: Tripod, Leveler and Bubble Level Solution

... I outline which solution I recommend (which is s different tripod and head than Matterport recommends)

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?