Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MP2EmbedMusicVideo

Background music in MPEmbed continues to play when YouTube video playing13769

Mwillstrop private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I have a commercial MatterPort 360 which features Mattertags of product lines, which like to Youtube or Vimeo product videos.

I am using MPEmbed to add background music to the 360 model. When you click to play a YouTube video, the background music doesn’t cut out, but carries on playing.

I’m not a sound engineer and don’t know who those channels work, but does anyone know of an MPEmbed setting that will mute the background music while the YouTube video is playing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t and from my experience this is a caution against use of the audio track on MPEmbed. Another issue is when you use a platform like WP3D Models to create a single property website with stills, a Matterport and a video.

Presume that a visitor launches the MP the music plays. Then if they scroll down the page and launch the video, you have both audio tracks playing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Mwillstrop private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks H3D LA, you are confirming my fears there is no work around/control over sound channels. I think the best solution of the client will pay is create a guided tour screen capture and make a video where you can control special effects and sound channels like music and voiceover. And, once published you know it’s laid down and safe!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Only other thought you've inspired in me is this. Note, this doesn't really apply to your situation using existing YouTube videos, but might be interesting in another case.

If appropriate for a tour, you could set up background music in MPEmbed to run throughout a Matterport. If there were embeded videos, for example of an agent talking about property features, they might be created with voice only, just talk. So the talk would lay over the continuous background music. If the volume levels were set right, music soft enough so voice was heard easily, this could make for an interesting MP tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101438 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?