Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19MarketingStatisticsVideo

Video: Matterport for Residential Real Estate13626

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Matterport for Residential Real Estate | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 21 November 2020

Hi All,

Is this Matterport video helpful to you in your marketing of Matterport tours?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I think it's missing the argument "Even a monkey could do it"

I will not use this video personally. But thanks for sharing Dan!

Matt
Post 2 IP   flag post
imagine3d private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,
Great video but not really helpful in personally marketing my company. Thanks for sharing though

oh btw, there's a Youtube video about Matterport in which I as a Matterport user can change colours on walls and drop furniture in my scanned spaces. Please watch the video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weuJwFeWnmY

I haven't heard of this before do you know if this is something new Matterport is bringing out? upgrade or?

Thanks
Helena
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @imagine3d
oh btw, there's a Youtube video about Matterport in which I as a Matterport user can change colours on walls and drop furniture in my scanned spaces. Please watch the video link below.

That video is from a million years ago.

In the WGAN Forum, we use to refer to that as project BIGFOOT because of video sightings (like the one above), BUT never the actual tools to do this:

What ever happened to Matterport 3D Studio??

The good news is that Matterport is talking again about these features as coming to Matterport Workshop.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Under the details page on any scan you can also visit the "Matterport Labs" page to play with changing colors using the Pano Painter.
Post 5 IP   flag post
imagine3d private msg quote post Address this user
our right it was an old video.
It should be taken archived.

thanks for responding.
much appreciated

Helena
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Brilliant and has stats and pivot points. This video will help all that use it. Those here liked it till they got to "try it for free" :-)
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Cannot say Matterport video is good for marketing for MSPs. It's kind of a mixed bag of advertisement for Matterport Services, Matterport cameras and some features of their workshop. It looks with this they just trying to address many different customers.

I have made one for myself. I will probably re-do it in 4K soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman yours looks nice but wording too small on mobile and next one add the state they did and features that you can share and it will be great
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
The subtitles were the hardest thing to do. I used some screen capture app that allows to do them after screen recording but realised there is no much I can do about the text size. I gave up and used Filmora to assemble, put music and make the subtitles. And even Filmora is quite easy to use their text features are a bit weird. Some text effects come with extensive customization options but some and this includes the subtitles have very limited settings.

Anyway that has been my first video ever made and with more experience in doing them I may be able to do it better.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101429 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?