Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
News

Know your market COVID- The next time agents complain they can't afford you13622

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/EOKVwlkyc5Y?t=1448

SOME MARKETS SALES CLIMBED 46%?
This will help some of you as some markets have been just ok but this report shows you record business during COVID. https://www.redfin.com/news/luxury-real-estate-q3-2020
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

....and most of the sales are happening right at the asking price, or not far from it, resulting in even more commission $s for the agent(s).

I just shot a $600K listing, and the sellers got a full price offer, with the only concession being inclusion of their old rattan patio furniture. They declined and countered full price, with sale of ratty patio furniture for $6K. It sold!

KF
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Chemistrydoc :-)

If you watch the video and read the redfin data you'll see some markets are exploding
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
In my market it is not uncommon to have a bidding war & have the home sell for over the list price

I shot a home last week that sold before it hit the market as, I always let the other agents i shoot for know what I am working on which benefits both agents when inventory is as low as it is right now
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain -

Here, the explosion is limited only by the available inventory! Tightest in forever....

KF
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@lilnitsch and in your marketing you should include that many are leaving from all over the country and moving to your area and THE best facilitator is 3D marketing
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Chemistrydoc and having a 3D tour gets people quicker to market and quicker to offer as well as more multiple offers than no 3D
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GlennTremain we are seeing a pretty big influx of folks moving in from out of state and getting away from these larger metros.

I just shot an old single wide 2 bed 1 bath that will probably pop at just over 400k

Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I have a 2.6 million dollar shoot on Tuesday that was word of mouth of what I do & what I offer ~ I am also ranking better than my competitors for VR in my market & even FSBO’s are starting to call for marketing
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@lilnitsch Awesome!!!! start posting how you get the COVID trend of new movers to the area
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
It is sounding like Washington state is getting close to another lock down ~ Idaho didn’t lock down last go around but, folks keep refusing to where masks claiming it unconstitutional so, we’ll see how the next couple of months go
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Luckily I also have a couple of production builders in contract & on the Idaho side of things we are selling homes quicker than we can get lots ready. One neighborhood we’re getting ready to open up 80 lots of which we have we have 320 folks wanting in on this phase
Post 12 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Every silver cloud has a dark lining. When homes are selling this fast, agents feel much less "pressure" to spend big on marketing. We have 1.6 months of inventory around here. Not ideal.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Expertise It's all about marketing your marketing. why should they get 3D when the market is so hot? because it brings more offers from remote buyers (which usually raises an offer by a few thousands which more than pays for you and gives agent the premium branding status), if your MLS allows coming soon you can teach agents to market that to buyers that they could feel it before others see it. Then their is listings in gated communities that they can create pages that can be SEO'd so people that want to see properties in gated communities they cant usually get into can and then add themselves to the list of getting notified of the next listing coming to the area. No dark anything if you know how to market and you have agents that work as a team
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennTremain
@Expertise It's all about marketing your marketing. why should they get 3D when the market is so hot? because it brings more offers from remote buyers (which usually raises an offer by a few thousands which more than pays for you and gives agent the premium branding status), if your MLS allows coming soon you can teach agents to market that to buyers that they could feel it before others see it. Then their is listings in gated communities that they can create pages that can be SEO'd so people that want to see properties in gated communities they cant usually get into can and then add themselves to the list of getting notified of the next listing coming to the area. No dark anything if you know how to market and you have agents that work as a team

These VR & marketing resources (video, photos, etc) are just as much resume building for the listing agent to land their next listing. I am finding that the agents that are consistently marketing using these practices are doing more business now in this market than the agents that think their cell is “good enough”
Post 15 IP   flag post
All true!

The problem in my experience is that you have to EDUCATE the agents, a difficult, costly and time consuming proposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennTremain
Post 16 IP   flag post
Agree 100%, our business right now is strong with the agents who spend $500 on every listing. The $200 marketing budget people are struggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch

These VR & marketing resources (video, photos, etc) are just as much resume building for the listing agent to land their next listing. I am finding that the agents that are consistently marketing using these practices are doing more business now in this market than the agents that think their cell is “good enough”
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Expertise

I have my circle of agents that "get it" and now that I have been at this for a while I am now attracting the agents/clients I want to work with.

I have a $300 minimum to show up.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertise
All true!

The problem in my experience is that you have to EDUCATE the agents, a difficult, costly and time consuming proposition.

Not if you have it all out in your social media
Post 19 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertise
Agree 100%, our business right now is strong with the agents who spend $500 on every listing. The $200 marketing budget people are struggling.

You keep showing the 200 people they need to step up but you focus on the 700 people ad=nd find more of them. they are out there
Post 20 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch

that you see that and can help them take it further will silently make you and them more will others will miss it
Post 21 IP   flag post
101641 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?