Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19Question of the DaySight Unseen

Question of the Day>Listing sold via Matterport: without an in-person tour?13378

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 22 October 2020:

Have any of your real estate agent clients sold a listing via Matterport: without an in-person tour?

This WGAN Question of the Day was inspired by this exchange on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel:

This will in NO WAY remove the need for the buyer to actually visit the home. litterally no houses are sold "sight unseen". Thanks again! I really like this AgentRelay tool and want to see where it goes and how it can fit in.

anthony mcdonough 13% of CA REALTORS put a contract on home without buyer actually seeing it | https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/12114/page/1/13-of-ca-realtors-put-a-contract-on-home-without-buyer-actually-seeing-it/

Source: WGAN-TV YouTube Channel

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
tmroberts private msg quote post Address this user
I sold a house in 2005 completely sight unseen. The first time the buyer walked in the house was 48 hours AFTER closing. They did see photos but that was it - way before the days of virtual tours.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I have a closing on October 30th with a 3D I did for the buyer. Listing agent was too cheap to pay for a 3D Showcase. $2,400,000. I didn't have to do all my usual stuff, fly through or Mattertags etc, but Happy Halloween to me!
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=1oe5JHiGVuu
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
I compiled a lot of research the past few months to create a "pitch deck" to present to my fellow agents about the benefits of using "immersive media" (my term for 'more than photos or a slideshow'). Here is the slide about the benefits. Even if a Buyer must have an in-person tour of the home before making an offer, here are some good reasons for including immersive media:

Having Buyers view an immersive media 360 tour or video walkthrough can weed out some portion of the Buyers and cut an agent's time meeting a Buyer for a tour of a property. That's worth something to any agent!?!?!

And, it may not occur regularly, but I have read reports of agents working with out-of-town Buyers who makes a home-purchase decision without a physical visit. It does happen!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Job! Mahalo!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101646 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?