Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DVistaAdvice

Question For 3D Vista Users11993

Snap private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

Just started looking into 3D Vista. Can anyone tell me what tour hosting server options there are outside of using 3D Vista's? This part is very much out of my scope.
Do most of you host with them or on your own? Why?

Is any 360 camera compatible? Z1?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Atlanta
BarnesCreative private msg quote post Address this user
Amazon S3 is by far the best and cheapest. Although, setup is not easy. You can use any 360 imagery with 3DV. The learning curve is quite steep for that software. It’s amazing and they change it (for the better) with new features added often. You really have to stay up or you will be left behind quickly.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using 3DVista a lot for two months now. My first tour was massive and I spent weeks on it because I was learning with each step.

3DVista is astounding. Yes, with a steep learning curve, but no one masters Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects in one afternoon either. 3DVista is deep and very powerful. I'm now on my 5th project and plan to do an in-depth presentation with Dan on WGAN-TV (almost as bigtime as Netflix!) as soon as my first project goes live for the client.

I've been using tour hosting from 3DVista initially but have just "self-hosted" my first project last night. Once you know how, it's really quite easy (easier than learning 3DVista itself.)

The flexibility of 3DVista is its power. I've used it for single homes and also for bare land, an office park and a 20-acre 981-unit apartment community. Nothing else I've seen comes close for adaptability. Stay tuned to WGAN!
Post 3 IP   flag post
dzunker private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using 3DVista for about 4 years. I have always hosted my tours.

You can host on any cloud storage provider such as KeyCDN, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, or your own website.

I host my own because it is cheaper fro me, and pretty straight forward. I can also control you is able to embed my tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Snap private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks so much for your input @BarnesCreative @Home3D and @dzunker
Post 5 IP   flag post
101706 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?