Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanCustomer ServicePricingProblems

Can someone from Matterport call me to discuss a billing situation?11553

JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted an online ticket for support and got a one or two sentence answer providing no information, and when I requested a phone call I have basically been denied and received a second email that resolves nothing.

A collaborator on my account opened what they though was their own account but apparently it was a second plan under my account...They received an invoice and the invoice has a different account number on it and everything, but when they tried to upload their own models with their own log in...all the models were billed to, and showed up in my main account...

1/ Not a big concern, but how could a collaborator open a second plan?

2/ If they are able, why pay for a second plan if all the models they upload with their log in information are still being billed to my main account, and their plan has no models what so ever?

3/ We have straighten out opening up a new account for my client, and I removed them as a collaborator from my account, but I'm concerned the monthly billing on the second plan is going to continue and be billed to my credit card.

4/ Even if the billing stops, they paid for a second plan for the month which would have covered the cost of their models, but instead I was charged for every one of them?

Could I get a call to discuss please...PM for phone #

John
Post 1 IP   flag post
Garnetwest private msg quote post Address this user
I too have had a billing issue with Matterport. Went back and forth a few times via email with no resolution. In the end I just had to dispute the erroneous charges with my bank to get them reversed. Good luck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
@Garnetwest

Thanks Garnetwest

At least its not a dispute per say, its just a few things I need looked into and resolved and it would be done considerably easier with a 5 minute phone call rather then typing a book via email every second day!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101437 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?